Re: [IP] Two sites are better than one?

At 05:30 PM 2/17/03, "C. Jones" <email @ redacted> wrote:
>But, what would make the insulin in the old cannula get into your body
>without a pump to put it there.  Does the site suck up the insulin?

I think what happens is, when you remove the site too soon, the insulin
that is in the tissue around the site can leak out before it's fully
absorbed into your system.  What's left inside the cannula is not the real
concern, since when you insert a new set, you bolus a bit extra to fill the
cannula.  YMMV.