Re: [IP] Batteries for Deltec Cozmo

Responding to: Thanks everyone, I definitely won't get the rechargable
batteries but will try the NiCad...

The instructions say NO NiCad. I quote from the Cozmo instruction book: "Do
not use NiCad, nickel metal hydride, carbon zinc (heavy duty), lithium or
any rechargeable batteries. They will not power the pump properly, and the
battery life indicator on the home screen may not show the correct amount."