Re: [IP] Sets

To Phoenix, from Phoenix:
On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:22:12 -0500 "Phoenix Becker"
<email @ redacted> wrote:
 >  Can any one tell me anything about some sets I've heard of? Some one
 > the Polyfin set today, I've never heard of it before.

The Polyfin sets are not new. I use the "Polyfin QR Infusion Set", which
I obtain from MiniMed. This set is also known, informally, as the "Bent
Needle" infusion set. I'm not sure, but I think "Polyfin" is a brand
name used by MiniMed. And QR stands for Quick Release, which became
available about 5 years ago. Before that I used the same set except it
didn't have any Quick Release.

Tom Beatson
dx 12/1942, 506 1995, 508 2000
Phoenix, Arizona