Re: [IP] Sets

 the poly fin is MM you can check it out on their web site. It is a steel needle
that you stick in at what ever angle and tape down yourself. I believe they have
a disconnect version to and one with a little wing to help support it but it
doesn't have any tape on it.
I've never heard of the patch ones

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm