[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] Eye Problems

It is important to see an Opthamologist yearly for a dilated eye exam.  Once
retinopathy develops, they can keep a close eye on it and refer you to a
retinal specialist for further follow up and treatment when necessary.  An
Optometrist does not dilate the eye nor are they medical doctors.  Their
training is different.  My opthamologist saw me for years and observed that
I had retinopathy but did not need any treatment.  when it got to point that
I did need lazer treatment, she referred me to a retinal specialist.  I had
lazer treatment in 96 and I now see him every few months for follow up.
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: