[IP] High readings

Well, I started off the week with problems with my sugars right away.
Normally under control I started out with a 165.  After counting carbs for
breakfast (42) and bolusing like normal and a correction bolus at 2 hours PP I
had gone up to 251.  Bolused again for the highs and 2 hours later I am still
in the 190's.  Can't figure it out today.  Normally I run in the 120's and by
now would be running lower.  Guess I might be coming down with a cold but sure
hate the high sugars this AM.

All of you take care and have a good day.

Gayle Armstrong RN
Certified Pump Trainer