Re: [IP] Why do analogs need prescriptions

 BUT while it is a prescription you can still purchase N or R with out a script.
for Humalog and novalog you can't. My allergy pills are over the counter but
insrance will pay for them as long as the doc orders it.
 I think the person was wondering why it can't be purchase at all with out docs
orders, what is it that makes it different then the other insulins??

 Could it be cause it is new and not approved for sale without a script just
like insulin pumps??

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm