Re: [IP] Quoting old posts

Is there a FAQ for this mailing list? If not, the people that be should
create one to address these concerns. That is the current netiquette. If
there is, what does the FAQ state for posting rules?

Until then, I find looking at the From line helps if I have read that or
not. Also, you're email client lists what has been read and what has not.
Of course digests are even easier, the list in order. =)