[IP] Re: son's job

I remember as a teenager and as a young adult I never told my employers about
my diabetes.  Got me in trouble twice that I remember.  Had serious lows on
the job. Both times my employers were very understanding and encourageing.
My brother doesn't tell he is a diabetic when he goes for a job.  At times it
has not been to his best interest.  If your son's employer had such a fit
about missing a n evening shift I would be worried about  job security.  Both
of my 17 y/o's work at local restaurants and except once both of their
employers have understood call-ins at the last minute.
I hope things work out for him.  I would encourage him to tell his employer
and have a plan in case somthing were to happen at work.  I know from
experience the dangers of being the only one in the know!

dx 3/63
pumping 3/00