Re: [IP] Two sites are better than one?

>>>The old cannula which is still attached to you has nothing to pump
insulin with. I am just really at a loss here.  Have I missed something?>>>

It doesn't have to do with pumping insulin, it has to do with insulin
absorption. This will make more sure that all the insulin at the site is
absorbed before removing that old set. It's definitely YMMV - but it seems
to work well for me. Thanks, Michael for the suggestion. (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

You can count the seeds in one apple, but you cannot count the potential
apples in one seed.