Re: [IP] Site Changes create High blood sugar

SofSets supposedly have two steps to their prime. You prime 5 units first,
and then after insertion you prime another .5 or so to fill the needle. I
don't know how much difference this makes, but that's something you could
look into. I don't know which infusion set you are using but maybe there's
some second prime for your set too.

 > I have noticed that when I change my infusion set that my next few blood
 > sugars are always high then they straighten back out to normal. I have tried
 > to leave the old one in a few hours and sometimes that works and
sometimes not .
   Any ideas ???