Re: [IP] eye problems..........

 I see a normal eye doctor every year( non - D go every 2 years) and I am told
to see a ??? something else that starts with an O every 3-4 years. They say they
don't expect me to have eye problems any time soon but its important to see him
so he has my old records to look back on and compare to when something does

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm