[IP] Re: Site Changes create High blood sugar

> I have noticed that when I change my infusion set that my next few blood
> sugars are always high then they straighten back out to normal. I have tried
> to leave the old one in a few hours and sometimes that works and sometimes
> not . Any ideas ???

I have to increase my fixed prime amount.  No matter what I did, my
sugars would be high after a site change.  So, I increased that amount
and I no longer have the problem at all.  This might not be the right
thing to do, but it works consistently for me.

Judi in MI