Re: [IP] Two sites are better than one?

 The thought is that when you remove the old site a little bit of insulin may
ooze out. Apparently it works well for some I've never left mine in more then 1
minute and have no problems, of course I don't bolus within the 15 or so minutes
before a site change.

 It wouldn't have anything to do with the insulin in the cannula thats not
supposed to be delivered.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm