Re: [IP] Re: son's job

I think a combination of the both is probably best.

A doctor's note stating the Diabetic condition exists. Nothing more needed
there. Then a brief explanation of the current problem. If the employer
wants to learn more, and know more, than they can be educated. Some
employers unfortunately, only want the basic facts: You were off sick b/c
you have diabetes.