Re: [IP] Re: son's job

 Its hard at 16 cause I'm sure the boss has heard it all, my thought would be to
get a brief doctors note, simply stating his medical condition that can on
occation cause him to miss work last minute. Then have him talk to the boss and
explain that he could have worked that shift but by doing so would most likly be
throwing up on customers etc - not great for bussiness.
 Of course your son has to agree with it, but a note from a doctor is easier to
beleive then a 16 year old as long as your present it in a pleasant manner don't
just throw it at him rudley.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm