[IP] Re: posters

 Hi-not sure what the posters are about but I am quessing that we are playing on
the sympathy value. I was very involved with JDF at one time in my local
chapter. I was asked to speak at a fundraiser corperate kickoff kind of thing. I
brought my son (11 at the time) with me. One of the other volunteers asked me to
have my son to use his glucometer after the lunch but before the speakers. I
just wouldn't do that to my kid. This women made me so mad. "meet my daughter
diabetes, isn't she cute" was her motto. If my son choses to advertize his
diabetes that is fine, I would never put him in that situation. Yes our
organization needs money and yes the sympathy card works but I won't be part of