Re: [IP] Site Changes create High blood sugar

 Are you taking the right prime for your infusion set? If so then maybe you'll
need to take a bolus to prevent the highs that is if you always go high and
about the say high. My guess would be your body is trying to fight of the
intruder thus causing a high - just like you have a cold or infection.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm