Re: [IP] Deltec Battery Life

I have not followed all of this thread but if you are getting the
rechargeable for the pump, it is not recommended. The manual says "Do not
use NiCad, nickel metal hydride, carbon zinc (heavy duty), lithium or any
rechargeable batteries. They will not power the pump properly, and the
battery life indicator on the home screen may not show the correct amount."

Sue (Memphis)
Dx 01/29/02
Cozmo Pumping 01/07/03

Responding to:  I am going to get me a set or 2 of rechargables...!  Thanks
for the tip!  I hope to have my Cozmo soon....