With all this talk of JDRF posters and all I just can't help but brag a
little about my grandson Erik out in Phoenix.
He designed and made a Christmas ornament for a contest for ornaments to be
manufactured and sold this year from Christmas.  His won and was one of the
ones sold during this past Christmas season to raise money for JDRF.  They
sold for $10 and on the label/card attached it said that it was made by
"Erik."  Sorry folks, just had to brag about this little 12 yo.who became
Diabetic at the age of 10 and got an insulin pump at 11.  Thanks for