[IP] Re: New JDRF Posters

Maybe that's the point -- more people should know.  It's surprising how
many people thing insulin is the "cure" and just have no idea of the
complications.  Many years ago there was a JDF poster of a little girl
giving her doll a shot.  It always struck me as very sad, but it sure
got the point across.
 > I don't even see how most people would make the correlation. Shocking, yes.
> But what percent of people not afflicted with diabetes even know those are
> complications?

Judi in MI