[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] Rashes dmj G+ Spot

Yes, there are books and books of them, the web is a way better way to 
show them. in general the method of treatment we learned in med school 
(an over simplification) is if it is a wet rash use a drying agent, if 
it is a dry rash use a wetting agent)in either case consult a 
dermatologist. I get dry rashes when I am upset and huge hives. 
I saw my dermatologist consult such websites when I had an unexplained 
a few years ago.
A picture is worth a thousand words.  Good luck.
Denise Guerin type 1 48 years + Spot 

A L Bender. M, D.
email @ redacted
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: