[IP] Yet Another Scale Question

OK, now I have this nice scale and my BG has been pretty darn good.  But the
only thing I have to look up carb factors is Walsh's list.  The Rabbi (thank
you) posted a list on his web site, but I cannot open the file. Someone else
gave me an idea how to do this with packaged food, but what about restaurant
take-out food? If anyone can supply me with a chart, please let me know.