Re: [IP] Re: Emergency Room Rational

 > >  #2. Know what your upper limit is to go to the emergency
> > >      room... anything over 350 with me I go to ER.

Yikes, I see 350 at least once a week.  I tend to eat a lot of high carb
meals and also bolus after eating because tend to think I can eat more then
I really can.  But typically it goes down very quickly.  In the 22 years of
being diabetic I have been in the hospital 6 times, once at diagnosis and
the rest for low blood sugars, never for a high.