[IP] Re: Emergency Room Rational

 Wow Unless I have major ketones or major other symptoms I would not go to the
hospital for sugars like that - even if they've been that way for days, I'd call
my nurse and see what she can do. But the emerge - I'd have to wait 4-7 hours
for them to tell me to go home and take a shot!!
 Yes we have to wait like 7-8 hours at our hospital for minor things its

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm