Re: [IP] JDRF posters

 Lets face Kids are going to get more attention on posters and TV ads etc. Not
many can help feeling sad and sorry for the little 5 year old on TV talking
about his D and needles and all that, how many could just turn it off if it was
me or you saying the same thing. I think if we want to raise awareness and money
kids are our key here.
 JDRF seems to think the same thing and are doing a great job. I volunteer on
the local JDRF walk committee, and a whole bunch of their fundraisers. The
Canadian Diabetes Association is more geared to adults(ours has camps etc for
kids though) and the JDRF does it on the kids behalf. Now if they find a cure
it'll work for those young and old with type 1 so big worries.

I think their right on key aiming it at "Juvenile" Diabetes

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm