Emergency Room Rational (was Re: [IP] Help, Please!!!)

Allen said:
>  #2. Know what your upper limit is to go to the emergency
>      room... anything over 350 with me I go to ER.

	Only 350?  That doesn't seem "very high" to me.  Especially if
	it's only for a few hours.  Do you have any special reasons
	you go at 350?

	Shit happens, and I've actually seen some higher blood sugars
	on the pump than before (due lack of long acting insulin) --
	but I'm not going to run to the Emergency Room because I'm
	high for a couple of hours.

	I've only been to the hospital once due to diabetes, and that
	was over 10 years ago at diagnosis.