Re: [IP] JDRF posters

The JDRF is the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, a national
(international?) organization formed to help find a cure for type 1 diabetes.
It is my understanding that Summer did not make the posters. They are from

Jan and ElvisToo

In a message dated 2/15/03 11:08:02 PM US Eastern Standard Time,