[IP] I have had it

I'm so tired of checking my blood sugar and then having no support from the
medical team that I have.  My insurance company does not have any
endocrinologist listed in the available list of doctors.  This really stinks
no help at all and then my primary care doctor states that I'm not taking
care of myself.  I'm guessing at what my basal rates should be the amount of
carbs that I should be taking in I have just had it. Just needed to vent
thanks for reading and responding.