Re: [IP] JDRF posters

Personally I think they are awful.  From an ex-advertising agency standpoint,
I don't even see how most people would make the correlation.  Shocking, yes.
But what percent of people not afflicted with diabetes even know those are
complications?  Who IS their advertising agency by the way?

Deirdre - former Foote, Cone, and Belding employee
mom to Nicole (3) dxd 10/2001
Kelly (8), Blake (5) and Luke (2)