[IP] JDRF posters

I just got the new JDRF posters.

 Here's the sayings - there's 3 and each of them has a sign in a bussiness windw
type thing stating :

HELP WANTED to save a child's life

POSITIONS AVAILABLE  to save a child's limbs from amputation

INQUIRE WITHIN about how to keep a child from going blind

and then they have the JDRF logo and info at the bottom.
 I thought they were kinda abrupt but got the message across, my mom hates them.
I can see her point as kids or anyone with D would be somewhat disturbed.
What do you think?

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm