[IP] Re: looking for infusion sets

>>>--  I lift my shirt up all the time, to show ANY and EVERY ONE. (I do
KNOW MOST of them) (im so excited about having the pump)>>>

Just for a little clarity when I started this thread, it was due to someone
seeing lots of infusion sets. I still haven't seen anyone expose their
infusions sets *before* alerting others of what they have, or are not in a
bathing suit. They get exposed *on purpose* when inquired about or
revealing - NOT during otherwise normal activities. The infusion set is
where the insertion is - against the skin. ;-) Tubing is entirely different,
but then mine is also mostly hidden. YMMV (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

If all our troubles were hung on a line, you'd take yours and I'd take mine.