Re: [IP] Vegetarians??

In a message dated 2/13/03 2:00:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Anyone
> > have any ideas as to other things to eat or know of good low carb,
> > vegetarian cookbooks?? Thanx, Kelby. . .

      I found this book in a discount book store, it's great!  A large
variety of interesting, healthy, and very tasty recipies.  It's called "The
Joslin Diabetes Healthy Carbohydrate Cookbook", by Bonnie Sanders Polin,
PHD., & Frances Towner Giedt (with the Nutrition Services Staff at the Joslin
Diabetes Center).  A Fireside Book, published by Simon and Shuster.