Re: [IP] Re: looking for infusion sets

--  I lift my shirt up all the time, to show ANY and EVERY ONE.
(I do KNOW MOST of them)
(im so excited about having the pump)

I also want to make sure that people ( like me 8 months ago), know about it.
Ive had a number of people tell me "My so, and so has diabetes, i dont
think that they are aware of THAT"
Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)