[IP] Re: another DUH situation

As you well know, yesterday was Valentine's Day. When I left my dialysis
center (9:s0 p.m.) they handed me a postcard-sized bag that had hearts all
over it. What was in it? A bag of candy hearts, a Valentine, and a Blow Pop
sucker. Now, do they not realize most of their kidney patients are DMers? I
think I'm the only pumper, but what about all those others who are amputees,
etc. Once my BG from the lab came back and dr said to me, "Your test was
135," like it was a baaaad thing.  DUH!!!

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Don't let your mind wander -- it's too small to be out alone