[IP] Cozmo Battery Life

Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 13:11:56 -0800
From: "Denise Owens" <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP] Deltec Battery Life

 2 to 3 weeks only.

- -----Original Message-----
From: Bob Hillier [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 11:45 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Deltec Battery Life

Does anyone know from experience or otherwise how long the Deltec
battery lasts on average?

It all depends upon how many options you have enabled to show up in the
various menus. If you have a lot of options enabled for quick access and you
use the vibrate feature you will shorten battery life substantially.

I have a few options enabled and I change them as I find out which are most
useful for my usage. I am in the 4th week with my battery. Looks like I may
get an alarm for low battery in a few days.

Thus, I am getting 4 weeks out of my AAA's.

Make sure you use the recommended batteries. No re-chargeable or Ni-MH

Nolan E. Kienitz, PMP
Spring, TX