Re: [IP] Re: looking for infusion sets

 I show mine off all the time! My mom's co-worker came running upto me at the
grocery store and I started to show it to her and she called her husband over
and he RAN across the store! He was scared to look, I guess they'd been talking
about it and he thought it was a little different then it is! So now I try to
think abouit wether the person would actually want me to pull up my shirt and
show them, usually they see it anyways!!!! Of course if the person has D or
knows someone who does they automatically HAVE to see, so they can see how easy
and simple it is.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm