[IP] re: anniversary and joslin certificate

Gail, Happy anniversary!   The Joslin certificate is just plain fun and
supportive of all the years we've had to deal with the difficulties of DM.  It
recognizes all the effort and perseverance that goes into this chronic
illness.  I enjoyed framing mine and keeping it where I can see it.  serena
dx'd '76 and pumping with "panacea" for 12 years