Re: [IP] air bubbles

I often have this trouble too, I had a bad box of reserviors - check
 if yours are bad, mine I could see bubbles entering at the black
O-rings after I'd removed all bubbles.  Now I just have a few bubles
each time.   I fill mine the night before and let sit, then in the
 morning I knock all the bubbles up  - usually this forms a fair
size bubble I then use that bubble to collect all the small bubbles
that aren't moving, If you run the little ones over with the big one
they usually join together.  I also after attaching the tubing push
 a little bit out cause I find there is more air to go after you take
the blue piece off cause I think the needle on the blue piece is to
 long and the bubbles are above the blue needle.

Does that al make sense??

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm