[IP] Re: looking for infusion sets

>    hmmmm - I've met lots and lots of pumpers and have never once seen
>    infusion sets. I'm not in a habit of showing mine, either. Well, one
>    show me at a restaurant table once. lol >>
> Hmmm ... wasn't that an infusion set you handed me and asked me how to
> it? :-)
> I've shown mine in a hotel lobby and even inserted one on TV. One of my
> husband's colleagus asked me if that was me (I was sticking a Sil into) or
> file footage. "Oh, that was me," I said, "but I imagine it's file footage
> now."
> Jan and ElvisToo

Yeppers - and you lifted your shirt and showed me your infusion set. lol
So, I guess I did show you *my* infusion set - still in a package. ha ha
But, most infusion sets are hidden under clothing unless they may be visible
with a bikini or speedo. Now, tubing is another matter. (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

The goverment passes stupid regulations so they can be broken or just
ignored! ~ spot