[IP] Re: Soehnle Personal Health Assistant Scale

I like my scale, but I have nothing else to compare it to.
I like the fact that it's digital with a Tara feature and has most of
the food that I'm interested in weighing, already programmed in,
so I don't have to calculate carb factors.  It's even gotten to the
point that I've memorized the codes for the foods I eat most.  For
all I know, a cheaper model would do just as well, as long as you
have the carb factors.  The main thing I use it for is vegetables
with the memory function when I'm adding up salad carbs.  I still
think the directions are hard to decipher, but once you know how
to use it, it's very easy. I could see the criticism that it's over-kill
for what you really need in a scale.  A lot of people have been
doing just fine on other scales calculating for themselves.  I tend
to be "high maintenance" in liking all the newest and best techno
gadgets with all the bells and whistles.