Re: [IP] Re: looking for infusion sets

In a message dated 2/14/03 10:33:17 PM US Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted

<< jhughey wrote:
   hmmmm - I've met lots and lots of pumpers and have never once seen their
   infusion sets. I'm not in a habit of showing mine, either. Well, one did
   show me at a restaurant table once. lol >>

Hmmm ... wasn't that an infusion set you handed me and asked me how to insert
it? :-)

I've shown mine in a hotel lobby and even inserted one on TV. One of my
husband's colleagus asked me if that was me (I was sticking a Sil into) or
file footage. "Oh, that was me," I said, "but I imagine it's file footage

Jan and ElvisToo