Re: [IP] Re: looking for infusion sets

 We had a cool encounter at Sear's Tire Center, with a guy that had
tubing leading to his back pants pocket. I took the leap and asked him if
he was on an insulin pump. He was so pleased to have someone know what it
was. He had never met anyone else with a pump.

jhughey wrote:

  As for knowing pumpers. I've become aware of about 5 people who pump.

  really wierd, I find I am looking for the infusion sets on people now when I
  am out and about :-)>>>

  hmmmm - I've met lots and lots of pumpers and have never once seen their
  infusion sets. I'm not in a habit of showing mine, either. Well, one did
  show me at a restaurant table once. lol

  Dialyzing since 7/8/02
  http://maxpages.com/bludasue    AND   http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics

  Mom and Dad drive me crazy. They don't understand *me* and I don't
  understand *them.* It's hopeless! I'm related to people I don't relate to.
  Calvin (& Hobbes)