[IP] didn't upgrade/ extended warranty

I started pumping with the 508 Feb of 2002.  I originally signed up to
upgrade to the Paradigm.  then I changed my mind, since I really liked my

When I contacted Minimed and told them that I wouldn't be upgrading, they
told me that my 508's warranty would be extended to 5 years.  For those who
had the option and didn't upgrade, have you recieved your extended warranty
in the mail.

I can't remember when I was supposed to get it.  Maybe Dec or Jan?

Julie   (please save your cancelled postage stamps and mail them to
           Mr Maynard Guss    9593 NW 26th Place  Sunrise, FL  33322.
          This is an on-going fund-raiser
  <A HREF="www.asap4sm.org">www.asap.org</A> My daughter has this rare brain