Re: [IP] Paradigm Vibe/beep

>>> I just wish we could plug our pumps in got a few hours and
have a fresh charge on them every morning.>>>

I don't really think you do. ;-)  I did that for 9 years (with the battery)
and it's a real chore. If the battery doesn't last all day you must carry a
back-up with you. It's almost like when I hear people with a toddler say
they wish they could stay that age forever. I also know a couple who have a
two-year old and is still a babe in arms. :-(((

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.