Re: [IP] Sick of being sick!

Ever since I was diagnosed my bgs would rise at a sniffle and stay that way
for a while. I was never able to fake being sick because my mom would take
one look at my bgs and know!  If I were you I would get on the phone with my
doctor and not hang up until I had an appointment. There is something going
on. Sinus infections can be bad news if not cleared up properly. Sorry you
feel so sick. I hope you feel better soon.

Adriana
dxd age 7 1988, pumping 1992