[IP] Foreign medical terms

I was browsing in Barnes & Nobel yesterday after work and I stumbled upon a
medical phrase book that those of ou that were looking for foreign language
translations for diabetic emergencies while traveling abroad. The info for
the book is:
TITLE: Emergencia!  Emergency translation manual
AUTHOR: Lisa deHernandez ISBN: 0-7668-3626-6

The book was written for medical professionals, but may be useful for some
of us laypersons.

(dx'd @19 in 1998 pumping soon)