[IP] RE My Cozmo Journey, Aetna Derailment

-- first of all, you MUST have a pro-pump doctor.

I was told, that because I was under control, with 4 shots or less per day,
i would not be eligible..

simple... i lost control (not all that hard)

in you case, have your "pro-pump" doctor, prescribe MDIs...

Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)