[IP] My Cozmo Journey, Aetna Derailment

 Well the process took a seriously unpleasent turn today as Aetna came back and
rejected the pre-determination for my Cozmo. They did so
 on the basis that I am only taking one injection a day at the moment. The only
reason I am not on MDI is that I was planning on getting a
 pump. Interestingly enough, insulin pumps are specifically covered under our
plan. Unfortunatly my employer is self-insured, so I don't have
 the state insurance regulators to help me out. I have no intention of giving up
though. I will keep you all posted. If anyone has any
advice, I would greatly appreciate it.