[IP] Re: concerned

-- im, in no way, trying to belittle anyones fears, BUT,
im at least as scared (is that scared or scarred) crossing the street in
after 46 years, of this delightful disease, im still sitting here
typin' away.... I aint dead yet.

There insulin in the fridge, and beer in the garage (the "walk-out" fridge)

"LIFES been good to me so far" (joe walsh)...

ive always been a believer in that old  "when your numbers up" thing.

Im not sure of just what we should be fearing....
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)